Dispatch Driver Assistant **CDL REQUIRED**
OWN YOUR FUTURE!
Looking for the best company to jump start your career?
Weller Truck Parts is seeking a Dispatch Driver Assistant
Full Job Description
- Assist with coordinating routes, maintains maps, assigned vehicles to current drivers.
- Serves as a liaison between drivers and customers to ensure proper communications.
- Serves a part of a team within your department.
- Maintains a daily accurate vehicle list and their drivers.
- Maintains company software program.
- Maintains written communication with customers and drivers via email, text, ELD's, and company software.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Communicates professionally with drivers and other staff members.
- Ensures compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations and addresses problems during transport of loads.
- Strong computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Local deliveries required, as well as be a backup driver for CDL routes.
- Maintain a professional work environment.
- Pay is negotiable
Compensation Benefits -
It feels good to work. It feels better to get paid. Join the Weller Truck Parts team to own your own future.
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Weller Truck Parts is 100% Associate Owned.
- If you work here, you are given stock in the Company.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Traditional Plan with Company Match
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Performance Reviews at 60 days and annually.
Your health and easy access to wellness care are important to us. To help you stay healthy, Weller Truck Parts offers the following:
- Health Insurance, with Prescription Coverage
- Two (2) Deductible options
- High deductible plan, containing a company-paid Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Low deductible plan
- Health insurance discounts for non-smoking employees and spouses covered by the Weller Health Insurance Plan.
- Tobacco Cessation Program with health insurance discounts for program participants. Commit to being tobacco-free and save!
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Life Insurance on Employee and Dependants.
- Fitness Center Membership Reimbursement.
- Health Screenings with weekly monetary credit for program participants.
- Prenatal Incentive Program
- Short-term Disability
- On-site Flu Shots
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling & Therapy)
- Coverage of the employee’s entire household
- 6 hours for assessment and therapy at no cost.
- Nationwide Coverage
- A wide variety of mental health providers across the USA
- On-site Health Insurance Care Manager
- Twice each month
- Wellness Education through our WellSafe program.
Paid Time Off -
Work is important. So is rest. Weller Truck Parts provides the following PTO benefits:
- Generous Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays – 6 per year
- Bereavement pay for the loss of an immediate family member.
We want you to be the best you. Weller Truck Parts offers a variety of options for education in and out of the workplace.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Discounts at Davenport University
- Discounts at Aquinas College
- Lunch and Learns
- Safety Training via WellSafe
- Personal Advancement Seminar
Safety & Healthy Work Environment -
Weller Truck Parts strives for a safe work environment for all of its associate-owners.
- Company-provided Uniforms
- Work Boot Program
- Prescription Safety Glasses Voucher Program
- First Responder Training
- Safety Education and Training via WellSafe
- On-site Athletic Trainer
- Bright, well-kept work environment
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance