Join a growing company!
Weller Truck Parts, the premier re-manufacturer of Commercial Vehicle Drive-train components is accepting applications for Entry Level Teardown & Rebuilders for our Allison Transmission Dept.
Weller Truck Parts is seeking mechanically inclined individuals to fill our prep and assembly positions. This is a full-time, 1st shift position. This position does NOT require certifications.
You will receive:
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly compensation based on experience and work history
- Overtime available
- Room for growth and development
- Medical insurance
- Short Term Disability
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K match
- Weller Truck Parts is 100% Employee Owned! (ESOP Company). Weller’s ESOP program has 2 ½ times the retirement benefits compared to companies that only offer a 401K Program. Value from 2017 to 2018, Our ESOP share price rose by approximately 36%
Your duties will include:
- Learning re-manufacturing process from ground up.
- Learn how to tear down units
- Learn how to re-build units
- Completing the tear down and re-builds to our standards.
Must provide own basic tools and be mechanically inclined
About Weller Truck Parts:Weller Truck Parts is the Nation’s leading manufacturers of medium and heavy duty drive-train components.
Corporate office location:
Weller Truck Parts
1500 Gezon Parkway SW
Wyoming, MI 49509