We are looking for an experienced "sit-down" forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Loading outbound trucks with forklifts
- Banding, labeling, scanning freight
- Delivering inbound freight to the correct departments
- Container & trailer checks
- Manually lifting parts up to 50 lbs. into shipping crates
- Using hoists/lifts to load outbound skids/shipping crates
- Daily Cleaning & maintaining department cleanliness
Ability to work as a team in a fast paced department.
Monday - Friday, 1st shift - work hours: 8:00AM - 6:15PM (1 hour lunch)
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- High school diploma