OWN YOUR FUTURE - 100% ASSOCIATE OWNED!
Weller Truck Parts is an industry leader in Heavy-Duty Truck Parts and remanufacturing. As we continue to grow, we are looking for quality members to join our team. Weller Truck Parts provides a welcoming work environment to foster growth, undertake new challenges, and build careers.
Driveshaft Rebuilders are responsible for the building, repairing, and diagnosing of various drive shaft makes and models.
Summary of essential job functions
· Assess condition of drive shafts as they’re received
· Troubleshoot drive shafts to determine proper diagnoses
· Evaluate the needed amount of parts and labor to be factored
· Disassemble and assemble units as needed
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
· Mechanical aptitude/ experience
· Strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledgeable of safe work practices required in the department
· Ability to remain goal-focused in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to coordinate/prioritize/organize
· Task Completion
· Productivity / Efficiency
· Quality of work
· Safe Work Habits