- Strong mechanical background or previous maintenance experience
- Be familiar with parts breakdown, wiring diagrams, and follow troubleshooting steps.
- Fundamental understanding of electrical, welding, HVAC, and plumbing.
- Need to have good communications skills and able to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated is a plus as well as having a keen eye for detail.
- Must be comfortable communicating with an I-pad/ computer.
- Comfortable operating a forklift, equipment, and working in a scissor lift.
- Need to bring your own tools.
- Be familiar with LOTO and practice it on out on the floor.
- Be flexible with hours to keep equipment running without inhibiting workflow.
- Able to think on your feet and respond quickly and effectively to work orders.
- Maintain a wide variation of equipment, tools, and the facility itself.
- Respond, diagnose, and repair or report maintenance issues through our interface.
- Maintain a clean safe work environment.
- Attend morning start up meetings to cover the days tasks.
- Help maintain a preventative maintenance schedule on equipment.
- Need to put safety of everyone first while assessing and repairing issues.
- Report issues or potential issues concerning maintenance and or safety.
- Be able to prioritize the days task list and communicate to the areas affected.
- Fill out a work order, consume parts used, and keep up on inventory of parts used.
- Help with the pumping and recharging of our hot tanks.
- Become familiar with equipment such as: lighting, presses, hot tanks, Mart washers, bead blasters, air compressors, pumps, hoists, paint sprayers, downdraft tables, hand tools, fans, and building equipment.
Hours: 7am – 5pm with a certain amount of variation base upon workflow and situations.