Summary / Objective
The Accounts Payable (AP) Procurement Clerk is responsible for AP data entry and reconciling at the
professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some other AP and/or procurement functional
areas. AP Procurement Clerk will ensure that data is entered and archived accurately and timely.
• AP voucher entry of Purchase Order-related invoices and credit memos from mail, email and
electronic data interchange (EDI).
• Audit invoices for proper sales tax and use tax. Accruing use tax, when necessary.
• Continuous focus on increasing efficiencies, improving processes and promoting teamwork.
• Work closely with Purchasing, Finance and Information Technology Teams.
• Ensure documentation is complete, accurate and secured.
• Maintain electronic files in an electronic filing cabinet.
• Ensure and maintain compliance with company policy.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Standard days of work are Monday through Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
Reports to: Holly Zandstra, Controller
Required Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in data entry, accounts payable, or related field.
• Extensive knowledge about accounting and sales/use tax.
• Excellent self-motivation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
• Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
• Strong organizing, prioritizing, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience with emphasis on Excel skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus