Weller Truck Parts is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to oversee department accuracy and efficiency and provide strong leadership to our A/P department.
At Weller Truck Parts, we strive to let our employees know that they are the foundation of our Company. We stress Safety, Teamwork and Honesty. If you want to join a dedicated family please submit your resume for consideration.
Summary / Objective:
The Accounts Payable (AP) Manager is responsible for managing accounts payable and procurement duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some AP and/or procurement functional areas. AP Manager will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintain accurate
and complete records regarding payments to vendors and employees, and support AP members.
- Manage and direct the Accounts Payable Team.
- Analyze accounts payable data and provides management with recommendations.
- Continuous focus on increasing efficiencies, improving processes and promoting teamwork.
- Administrate all Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) setup, maintenance and problem solving related to Accounts Payable.
- Work closely with Purchasing, Finance and Information Technology Teams.
- Ensure documentation is complete, accurate and secured.
- Ensure and maintain compliance with company policy.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 Years Leadership Experience in Accounts Payable, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent self‐motivation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Strong planning and problem‐solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains a plus.
This is a full-time position. Standard days of work are Monday through Friday (8:00AM - 5:00PM)
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Paid training
- Room for growth and development
- Medical insurance
- Short Term Disability
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- We are 100% employee-owned
Weller Truck Parts is the Nation's leading manufacturers of medium and heavy duty drivetrain components.