Join Our Team!
Our employee-owners are passionate about working together to innovate and grow our combined future. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better provide our customers with the quality and selection they deserve. Weller Truck Parts is 100% Associate Owned, which means that our team members have stock in the company. At Weller Truck Parts, you can truly own your future and take good care of your family while working at a stable and growing company. See a full list of benefits below.
Health and Wellness
Your health and easy access to wellness care are important to us. To help you stay healthy, Weller Truck Parts offers the following:
- Health Insurance, with Prescription Coverage
- Two (2) Deductible options
- High deductible plan, containing a company-paid Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Low deductible plan
- Non-tobacco use discounts for employees and spouses covered by the Weller Health Insurance Plan.
- Two (2) Deductible options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance on Employee and Dependants
- Short-term Disability
- On-site Flu Shots
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling & Therapy)
- Coverage of the employee’s entire household
- 6 hours for assessment and therapy at no cost.
- Nationwide Coverage
- A wide variety of mental health providers across the USA
- On-site Health Insurance Care Manager
- Twice each month
- Wellness Education through our WellSafe program.
It feels good to work. It feels better to get paid. Join the Weller Truck Parts team to own your own future.
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Weller Truck Parts is 100% Associate Owned.
- If you work here, you are given stock in the Company.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Traditional Plan with Company Match
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Performance Reviews at 60 days and annually.
We want you to be the best you. Weller Truck Parts offers a variety of options for education in and out of the workplace.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Discounts at Davenport University
- Lunch and Learns
- Safety Training via WellSafe
- Personal Advancement Seminars
Paid Time Off
Work is important. So is rest. Weller Truck Parts provides the following PTO benefits:
- Generous Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays – 6 per year
- Bereavement pay for the loss of an immediate family member.
Safe and Healthy Work Environment
Weller Truck Parts strives for a safe work environment for all of its employee-owners.
- Company-provided Uniforms
- Work Boot Program
- Prescription Safety Glasses Voucher Program
- First Responder Training
- Safety Education and Training via WellSafe
- On-site Athletic Trainer
- Bright, well-kept work environment
You are about to complete an application with Weller Truck Parts. Our goal at Weller Truck Parts is to be the very best supplier of truck parts throughout the Country. We at Weller require our associates to promote an image, which would entice people to continue to buy our products. Weller also feels that it is important to provide a safe work environment for all associates. Weller supports a drug-free work environment and may perform post-accident, reasonable suspicion and pre-employment drug screens.
Submitting your application signifies that you have read and understood what will be required of you if offered a position. Weller Truck Parts maintains an employment-at-will policy in which you may discontinue the employment relationship at any time and Weller Truck Parts reserves the same liberties.
Weller Truck Parts is an equal opportunity employer, which encourages and welcomes diversity in our workplace. Its policies, procedures and personnel programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the central functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law) or veteran status. All employment-related decisions are based solely upon legitimate, job-related factors.
Employment Eligibility Verification may be completed by the DHS E-Verify program